DIAVAC LIMITED
History

August 1931 Vacuum pump plant inaugurated in Kamezawamachi, Tokyo
April 1939 Daia Machinery Corp. inaugurated in Minamisunamachi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, started production and sales of vacuum application instruments, in addition to vacuum pumps
March 1945 Plant and office destructed by air-raid fire, plant transferred to Kamo-City, Niigata Prefecture
1954 Plant restored and expanded in Minamisunamachi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
April 1956 Kamo Plant abolished
November 1965 Change of company name to Daia Vacuum Engineering Co.
April 1971 Equity participation by Teijin Seiki Co. (Nabtesco Corp. at present)
October 1974 Osaka Office inaugurated
November 1982 Yachiyo Plant inaugurated in Yachiyo-City, Chiba Prefecture, Vacuum Systems Division transferred
May 1984 Yachiyo Plant expanded, Head Office and Component Division transferred
October 1985 Capital expanded 50% to 135 million Yen
April 1989 Cerebrated 50th anniversary, company name changed to Diavac Limited.
January 1995 Tokyo Office inaugurated in Fukagawa, Koto-ku, Tokyo
October 1996 Osaka Office transferred to Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
April 1999 Tokyo Office transferred to Head Office
October 2003 In accordance with merger of Teijin Seiki Co. and Nabco Co., affiliated to Nabtesco group
August 2004 Osaka Office transferred to Nishimiyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
January 2008 Osaka Office transferred to higashimikuni, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
April 2018 Nabtesco Corporation transferred the shares to ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd.





Copyright(c) 2002-2005 DIAVAC LIMITED Allrights Reserved.